Monday, June 29, 2009

Traction Man Is Here by Mini Grey


This book is great read - particularly for the young male audience among us! (However, girls will probably enjoy it also).

After reading the first two pages, I felt like I was reading the diary or perhaps the thoughts of a 6 year old boy and the adventures his "Traction Man" figurine has.

What an imagination he has! It reminded me of the adventures I used to create with a doll (yes a doll) that my parents gave me one Christmas... I do wonder whatever happened to "Pooky"

Great adventures in this story! Highly recommended. I understand there is another in this series! Can anyone inform me as to its title?


1 comment:

  1. Hi there - the second Traction Man book is Traction Man Meets Turbo Dog... definatley worth a look, but then all of Mini's picture books are good.

    ReplyDelete