Monday, March 2, 2009

When The Wind Changed by Ruth Clark & Deborah Niland

This book is hilarious!  I wish I had a nose to make some of the amazing faces illustrator Deborah Niland so cleverly portrayed almost 30 years ago when the book was first published!

A must read if you have issues in making rude faces at other people for no reason.  Learn about the consequences of making such choices and some benefits that having a frightful distorted face can have!

(I personally appreciated this text... not having the most adorable, "aesthetically pleasing" face myself!)

Morrie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Morrie it's me JD again, I personaly think having a nose that can do some amazing face's would be great but I woulden't want to make face's at other people for no reason, but however great book!

    JD$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I would love to see these faces... somehow! It is hard to make a variety of faces when you don't have a nose.

    Please let me know some of your favourite books, so I can read them!

    Morrie

    ReplyDelete