Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ugly Fish by Kara LaReau & Scott Magoon


This book is not for the faint-hearted!

I decided to read this book because, as a monster, over the years, I have often been told that I am not very nice to look at... (until I had my orange eyes attached!)  

Anyway, apart from relating to an otherwise unattractive young fish, the book 'Ugly Fish' is a great read.

If you're in the mood for some great entertainment, then this is the book for you!

Ugly Fish (yes that's his name... cruel parents) enjoys his own company in the fish tank.  Occasionally, he enjoys the companionship of "visiting" fish to his tank... they don't last long...
because... there's only room for ONE fish in this tank...

                                                                                                  ...but who?

Morrie

9 comments:

  1. Ugly Fish is one of the funniest Books in the world he's the bully and then he's the bullied that is so funny. Ezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ezy!

    Yes, I love the humour in this book! I also like the fact that Ugly Fish learns his lesson! A shame the lesson he learnt was as severe as what it was!

    What are some of your favourite books? I would love to read them if I haven't already. Then I could post a new blog on them!

    Look forward to hearing from you soon,

    Morrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ugly Fish is a brilliant book to read and it is funny but I do not like the lesson he leant
    I was 5 when I read the book.Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I love this book it has lots of cool pictures in it!
    wish there was a part 2!

    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think Ugly fish is a amazing and funny book to read ^-^ !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think ugly fish is very ugly anyways this book is amazing it has great illustrations are awesome and its very funny.

    By Alyssa Corcuera

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone should read UGLY FISH because it is really funny book to read
    By Fazeel

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a great book, indeed! Perhaps you could write a Part 2, Lynette! That would be cool. Then you could illustrate it, send it to me, and I could post your work on our blog!

    ReplyDelete